Bueno ya no me molesta la dedicatoria... es más ahora hasta me gusta la canción!
In all my life, and the hereafter, i've never seen someone like you
You're a knife, sharp and deadly, and its me, that you cut into
But i don't mind, in fact i like it, though i'm terrified, i'm turned on but scared of you
(Chorus)
She's a monster, beautiful monster, beautiful monster, but i don't mind
And i need her, said i need her, beautiful monster, but i don't mind
Ohhhh
Said I dont mind i dont i dont mind
No i don't mind
i dont mind i dont i dont mind
No i don't mind
I dont mind i dont i dont mind
Ohhh No i don't mind
In her eyes is love and fire, and my heart, she's burnin through
But i don't mind, in fact i like it, tho i'm terrified, i'm turned on but scared of you
(Chorus)
She's a monster, beautiful monster, beautiful monster, but i don't mind
And i need her, and i need her, said i need her, said i need her, beautiful monster, but i don't mind
i dont mind i dont i dont mind
No i dont mind
Playin with my heart and she's playin with my mind. And i don't mind i dont i dont mind, no i don't i dont mind, no i don't mind, i dont i dont mind
I dont mind i dont i dont mind
No i dont mind i dont i dont mind
I dont mind i dont i dont mind
I dont mind i dont i dont mind
Ohhh No i don't mind
(Chorus)
She's a monster, beautiful monster, beautiful monster, but i don't mind
And i need her, said i need her, beautiful monster, but i don't mind
ohhh ohhhh
Said I dont mind i dont i dont mind
No i don't mind
I dont mind i dont i dont mind
No i don't mind
I dont mind i dont i dont mind
Ohhh No i don't mind
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Things
Y una es así, tan complicada por las cosas mas sencillas. Tan impaciente por hacerlo todo y no dejar escapar nada que aveces se pierde en el...
-
Sábado 11 Julio se encuentra recostado. Al fondo de la habitación se escucha que el ipod toca “twisted nerve”, la versión que silba la m...
-
Despierta con un rayo de sol la pequeña azucena, es de día y al asomarse a su ventana observa como el campo brilla con reflejos de oro, pa...
-
Hasta donde el dicho "La belleza duele" puede tomar proporciones inimaginables? Cuenta una leyenda china sobre una de las concu...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario